Overview: Halide is an award-winning camera app listed in Macworld’s “Must Have Apps,” The Verge’s “Apps We Love,” and picked by The Sweet Setup as “Best Third-Party Camera App for iPhone.” Daring Fireball says, “This sort of maniacal attention to the smallest of details deserves to be celebrated.”
Halide is a groundbreaking app for deliberate and thoughtful photography. With high-end tools, and a beautiful UI designed from scratch for the latest iPhones, Halide is your go-to camera when you want to really take a photo rather than a quick snapshot.
Use gestures in Halide to change exposure and manual focus with a swipe. Halide’s professional tools include focus peaking, histograms, adaptive level grid, manual depth capture, and RAW support on supported phones.* Customize controls to adapt the app to your needs.
– Beautiful, intuitive gesture-based interface
– An intuitive and fast lens switcher designed especially for iPhone 11 Pro
– On iPhone X and later, a custom-designed UI that is completely usable with one hand
– Manual Depth Capture: Take portraits of pets and objects on iPhone XR
– Focus peaking and powerful manual focus*
– Full manual controls including shutter speed, ISO and white balance
– Live histograms for perfect exposure*
– Captures RAW, TIFF, HEIC or JPG for the best quality shots*
– Grid overlay with built-in level
– Quick-review of your last few shots
– Intelligent automatic and manual mode
This app has no advertisements