Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Notification recording app. Have you missed notifications that you were going to check later due to Reboot or Wrong clearing? This app record notifications shown in status bar. So you can check notifications that you have removed.
* Notification recording app
– Have you missed notifications that you were going to check later due to Reboot or Wrong clearing?
– This app record notifications shown in status bar. So you can check notifications that you have removed.
> Easy-to-read notification history
– List all the notification history in chronological order.
– You can see the notification history grouped by each app.
– You can check full text of notifications in detail dialog shown by tapping list.
– You can adjust the maximum number of records to the 100 – 2,000.
– You can check notification history anytime from status bar icon.
– You can also hide the status bar icon.
> Clean management in exclusion of unnecessary notifications
– The app ignore the notification if the app has been registered to “Ignore list”.
– It is easy to understand the configuration state of the “ignore list”.
– It is easy to find the app showing unnecessary notification for you.
– You can uninstall unnecessary app from this app.
> Easy initial setting
– Simply enable “Past Notification” in “System settings / Accessibility”, and then the app start to recording notification histories.
– To stop recording notifications, please disable it.
– This app will NEVER collect any other information, except notifications.
– And the permission of network is used by only ads and checking update.
> ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET
– To check update and get ads.
– To show icon in status bar when Android system has booted.
Improvement of heavy processes.
※ Paid features unlocked
※ Release by Zameel
This app has no advertisements