Overview: qBittorrent Client Pro is an application for handling qBittorrent servers (Web UI).
With qBittorrent Client Pro you will be able to:
* Add torrents directly, by clicking the link on your device’s browser or from downloaded .torrent files.
* Pause, resume, or delete with its downloaded data individual torrents
* Pause or resume all torrents
* Use a drawer menu for switching between All, Downloading, Completed, Paused, Active and Inactive torrent list
* Set and save a connection accounts (up to three servers)
* See a two panel view for torrent list and details in the same window in tablets
* Manage your torrents on qBittorrent servers 2.x and 3.x
* Support for https protocol
* Support for web server sub-folder publishing
If you need help setting the application check the documentation pages http://git.io/pQB5
qBittorrent Client (free) vs. qBittorrent Client Pro
Both versions have the same functions for handling qBittorrent servers, but qBittorrent Client Pro is the paid version which includes a nicer UI, the latest features and fixes of qBittorrent Client for Android, and its Ads-free!!
– This application will not download torrents to your phone/tablet.
– In order to make it work you must have already configured your qBittorrent Web UI. Please check your server configurations with your browser before using this app.
– To start using the app, you must set your qBittorrent server’s settings and account by selecting ‘Settings’ from the left menu.
* Add showing remaining free space on header bar
* Add uploaded and downloaded total for current session on header bar
* Add Torrent’s total uploaded info in torrents list. This is a total for the torrent, not just for current session.
* Add total counters to menu drawer items
* Fix https self-sign certificate validations
Things that won’t be available on this release:
– Set rate limit
This app has no advertisements