Requirements: 4.3 +
Overview: TonalEnergy Chromatic Tuner and Metronome is an all-inclusive application designed for the pro musician to the beginning player.
Whether you play a brass, a woodwind, a string instrument, or any member of the guitar family, this application can help you improve your skills. It is so much more than just a tuner!
The tuner responds to all instrument types in the pitch range from C0 to C8. Features include the target tuner display, a dedicated string tuning screen, eight octave keyboard, chromatic wheel, and a tone generator that includes high quality multi-sampled instruments for symphonic brass and woodwinds, which is unique among all other tuning applications.
The user-friendly multi-function metronome provides the meter and subdivision options that you’ll most often need, quickly accessible at any time.
The analysis page includes frequency and harmonic energy plots, along with a scrolling waveform display, all of which aid the players or ensemble to “see” as well as hear their sound.
While musicians strive to improve their sounds and skills, the TonalEnergy Chromatic Tuner and Metronome makes practicing more effective and fun.
• Large colorful animated tuner on all three tuner screens
• Bright flat/sharp indicators when tones are very out of tune
• Highly responsive to wind instruments, as well as acoustic and electric string instruments
• Separate orchestral string and guitar tuning modes
• Extensive tuning list for all standard fretted string instruments and many more features specifically designed for a string tuner
• An expandable eight octave piano keyboard for the iPad that enhances many of the key aspects of the tuner’s functions
• Indicators of note name, octave, cents offset, and frequency are seen on each page of the tuner
• Instantly changes between equal, just and other custom temperaments, including user-defined ones
• Recognizes a very large pitch range, extending to lower registers than many competing tuners (C0 – C8)
• Chromatic wheel tone generator, with optional auto-vibrato feature
• Major/minor chords and polyphonic chords
• Generates a pitch reference note using the TonalEnergy instruments or waveforms
• Frequency and Harmonic energy overtone graphs, along with a multi-function waveform display with recording and playback
• Metronome tempo controls up to 300bpm, with tap-tempo, 6 subdivision choices, 23 simple, compound, and duple/triple meters, and visual flash
• Recording feature to create exercises using the TonalEnergy instruments or your own
• Automatic or manual transposing options
• Adjustable A=440Hz reference
• Several international notations are supported, including English, Solfege, French, Northern European, and Carnatic and Hindustani
• Support for USB MIDI controllers with OTG adaptor
• Piccolo, Flute
• Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon
• Eb, Bb/A Soprano Clarinet, Bass Clarinet
• Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone Saxophone
• French Horn
• Tenor and Bass Trombone
• Euphonium and Tuba
• Square, sawtooth, and sine waveforms
• Plucked Strings
– Fix for issue with octave changing when setting key of just temperament
– Fixed note on french horn instrument
– Updates to icon
This app has no advertisements